יום רביעי, 2 בינואר 2008

Student union - CS, Math and Statistics graduate students representative

Hi,

I'm Shai Gutner. I am a Computer Science Ph.D. student at the Tel-Aviv University.
Two days ago, Monday, Dec. 31th, 2007, the elections for the Tel-Aviv University student union representatives took place, and I was elected to represent the graduate students of the CS, Math, and Statistics departments.

From now on, I will post all announcements I have on the following blog:
http://tau-cs-math-grad.blogspot.com/

If you have any suggestions that can benefit us as graduate students, please contact me.
My plan is to address major issues as well as minor issues.
I believe that small things are the ones that can make our lives better.
The best way to inform me of your suggestions is by replying to a special post that will appear soon in the blog.

My contact details are as follows:
E-mail: shai.gutner@cs.tau.ac.il
Cell: 054-4331212

Let me take this opportunity to thank Sonny Ben-Shimon for the great work he did during the passing year as our representative at the student union.
May we all have a great year 2008!

Best,
Shai

אין תגובות: