יום רביעי, 27 בדצמבר 2006

First Announcement

Hi,
I'm Sonny Ben-Shimon. I am a Computer science Ph.D. student at the Tel-Aviv university.
Today, Wed. Dec. 27th, 2006, the elections for the Tel-Aviv University student union representatives took place, and I was elected to represent the graduate students of the CS, Math, and Statistics departments.
From now on, I will post all announcements I have on this blog. I think a blog is the best way for me to communicate with all students, for it allows anyone to post a comment, add an idea, raise a problem etc. for everyone to see and comment on. It also allows you to subscribe to new posts using RSS, a way which I feel is much more convenient then email. In any case, whenever I will add a post, I will send to the appropriate mailing list an email with a link to the new post.

If you have a problem you think I can assist you with, an idea you would like to see materialize, or anything you think is appropriate, please feel free to contact me either publicly by posting a comment to one of the blog posts, or personally, using one of the following:
e-mail: sonny 'at' post
cell: 054-4869860
TAU office: ext. 5398 (dial 03-640 if outside the uni.)
(Disclaimer about my TAU phone extension: I am not the only one using this extension, and believe it or not, but the people in my room are not my personal secretaries, so don't try and leave messages for me with them or ask them when I'll be back and so on.... They get pissed easily... ;-) )

Let me take this opportunity to thank Amitai Armon for his three years of service as our representative at the student union. He left me huge shoes to fill, and I hope I will measure up.

May you all have a great year 2007!

See you around campus.
Sonny

2 תגובות:

Shai Gutner אמר/ה...

We are grateful to Amitai for representing us in the last 3 years. Good luck to Sonny!

Unknown אמר/ה...

כה לחי !!!